1. I learned how to cook when I was 6 years old,
and the first dish I created was egg fried rice.
2. Ketchup used to be my most favourite condiment.
when I was younger, I even put some on ice cream.
3. Writing is my therapy. I write about everything.
I'm always on my phone because I'm typing out my thoughts in a Note.
4. Apart from Bangkok, Thailand, I lived in the United Kingdom for two years,
solely for educational purposes.
5. I never cooked Thai Food before moving to the United Kingdom,
I learned while I was living there because cooking was the only way that made me feel closer to home.
6. My most favourite herb is basil.
7. I don't drink coffee, I only drink tea.
8. I studied Japanese for 4 years: in high school and the first year of university,
but I gave that up to major in Western Literature instead.
9. My most favourite philosopher is Friedrich Nietzsche.
10. I love putting pineapple and watermelon chunks in my smoothie,
I think they taste great together.
11. When going to a restaurant, I would order anything with truffles in them.
12. I could eat loads of longan (fruit) in one go.
I once ate 2 kgs of longan by myself and felt fine.
13. I used to hate tofu when I was a kid.
14. I had my first pet when I was 14, she was a rescued puppy.
Nicky lived for 14 years.
15. I speak fluent Thai and English,
but I could write in English a lot better than I could in Thai.
16. My grandfather is/was my greatest inspiration in life and my hero.
I miss him every day.
17. I thoroughly dislike durians.
Can't stand 'em. Literally can't even. Nope. Not gonna happen.
18. I binge watch makeup tutorials.
19. I was obsessed with Joy Division when I was in high school.
20. A baby sloth is my spirit animal.